Friday, May 4, 2012

ALL I'LL EVER NEED by Harry Kraus, M.D.

What more could happen to one couple than what has happened to Claire McCall and her fiance John Cerelli! To get a true picture of these folks you need to read the first two books in this series first. I found myself frustrated, irritated, scared and emotional exhausted after reading this series.

In this last book Dr. Claire once again begins to doubt her fiance John and I just threw my hands up and said, "John you deserve better; you deserve someone who will believe in you and trust you more!". He is a jewel of a guy and very patient and understanding with Claire. Then I started to say to myself, "John, don't be so stupid! Can't you see what that girl Ami is trying to do to you and Claire?" Sometimes men can be very blind to the ways of women. But through it all their faith in God and in each other does see them through some very hard, rough and emotionally challenging trials in their life. The author finished well in this 3rd book!

This is a book with death, rape and other hard subjects. But it was written very well and stayed very true to the story line and also seemed very true to life. The author, being a surgeon, truly does "flavor his writing with exceptional authenticity and technical knowledge", and I enjoyed that aspect of all 3 books in this series. If you are looking for intense, thrilling and an emotional roller coaster of a ride, then I suggest you pick up this series and get started!

No comments: