Sunday, July 28, 2013

HOW TO WORSHIP JESUS CHRIST by Joseph S. Carroll

I thoroughly enjoyed this book and all it taught me about the worship of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  The author drew from Scripture and set forth very simple and practical thoughts on what true worship is and how to use what we know and live out  the commitment to worship our God.  It does require commitment, but as you read you will be encouraged and inspired to follow after that commitment.  As it is stated on the back cover of the book, "We were created to worship Jesus Christ.  We were created for Him, to become something like Him in order that He might find pleasure in us."  I was very glad  to have read this book and learned from this author.  Now I need to put into practice those things I have learned!

1 comment:

Regina Tittel said...

I think I'll look this one up. Your review has piqued my interest, Judy!