Monday, March 12, 2012

BEACH DREAMS by Trish Perry

This is the 3rd book in the Beach House Series, but the 1st book in the series that Trish Perry authored. She did a very good job of picking up the beach house theme where author Sally John left off. I enjoyed myself as I read this story and would find myself smiling and laughing out loud a few times. As the back of the book adequately states this is "a book that tells the touching and humorous story about how God uses even our mistakes to bring about His divine purposes." Tiffany LeBoeuf has lost her job, her Mom has recently passed away and her social life is going nowhere. Then she bumps into Jeremy, and instantly feels an attraction to this handsome man, but who she later discovers already has a girlfriend. So when Jeremy books his girlfriend to enjoy 2 weeks at a beach house, and Tiffany and her Dad accidentally book the same 2 weeks, things get complicated at the beach house; especially when Jeremy shows up to straighten things out. There are a series of surprises and mix-ups and although things get humorous at times, they also get a little heated at other times. There is a whole cast of characters I just enjoyed thoroughly and found myself totally enjoying my time at the beach!

No comments: