Tuesday, January 3, 2012

THE THREE GIFTS by Lynn Bulock, Irene Hannon, Lenora Worth

This was my first book that I have read in this new year and it was a great book to start the year off with. This book really surprised me because usually 3-books-in-one are okay to read because they are quick and an easy read. But I just fell in love with all three of these stories and felt like I was reading the best work of each of these authors. Okay, there was no mystery about how each of these stories would end. Girl meets boy and they work out their problems and end up together. What made these so real and good for me was the message behind each story; the healing power of love, finding the faith you thought you lost, and being willing to trust and truly love someone above yourself. Each story had a secondary character who had a defining moment in the story and seemed to convey the real meaning and message behind each story. I am very glad I read these stories and this is one I will keep and hopefully read again.

No comments: