Tuesday, April 8, 2014

JOURNEY'S EDGE by Dora Hiers

WOW! This story is a keeper!  I would definitely read it again and was excited to find that there are two more stories in this "series"!  I look forward to reading them.  I believe this would be book two in the series ("Marshals of Journey Creek").  It had suspense, danger, and a very tender romance story that will leave you feeling good to have spent the time getting to know these people.  This is my first book by this author, but it will definitely not be my last!  Great job Dora Hiers!

The very first pages start right out with suspense as McKinley has just finished an audit job out of town and thinks she is now being followed.  She meets up with her past "love of her life" which she hasn't heard from in 10 years at her hotel (which was a humorous sort of meeting).  Renner was a police officer but is now a U.S. Marshal and he very quickly realizes that someone is indeed "stalking" McKinley and up to no good.  So he will set out to protect her and find out a secret that McKinley has never shared with him that will rock his world.  Renner will also show McKinley that since he became a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ he is a changed man, someone she can believe in and trust.  I won't spoil it for you with anymore particulars, but will say that the tender love between these two people had me not wanting to put the book down until I was done.  Renner is quite the guy and who couldn't fall for him all over again!  I am hoping the other books in the series will be just as good!  Happy reading!

Publisher: White Rose Publishing (March 30, 2012)
ISBN: 978-1-61116-157-1
Page Count: 246

No comments: