Monday, October 29, 2012


This is another great story by Dee Henderson.  It took you into the world of the Special Agents we have working for us and made you feel a part of the team.  I especially liked how the author mentioned and tied into this story her  "O'Malley Series".  There was a mystery to this story that ran all the way through the book and never got closure till the very end.  It had me guessing the whole way through, which I enjoyed.

Ann Silver is a homicide investigator who drops some new leads on a "cold case" into special agent Paul Falcon's lap.  It is the best lead they have had on a serial killer murder case and the agents in charge take off with it and the story just builds from there.  The relationship between Paul and Ann also takes off, but this isn't your typical romance relationship.  It is a tightrope Paul must walk to win Ann over.

All in all, this was a great read.  I didn't know how it was going to end, I enjoyed getting to know Paul and Ann and watch their relationship grow and I really enjoyed both Paul and Ann's relationship with "Lovely".  Read the book and find out who "Lovely" is; you won't be disappointed!

A thank you goes to LibraryThing for sending me this Advanced Reader Copy for me to review!

Paperback: 473 pages
Publisher: Bethany House Publishers; 1 edition (October 2, 2012)
ISBN-10: 0764210890
ISBN-13: 978-0764210891
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5 x 17 inches
Shipping Weight: 1 pounds

No comments: