Saturday, November 20, 2010

SHADOWS From The PAST by Ashley Dawn

This was a story for me that I couldn't put down until I had it read. It kept me reading from the very first action packed scene, wanting to see what was going to happen next.
Aurora Kavven is a LAPD officer who is haunted with dreams of watching her brother Lance die before her very eyes. She has let it destroy her relationship with her once upon a time fiancee and her relationship with her God. But when she suddenly becomes a target herself she finds herself face to face once again with her God and with her former fiancee, FBI agent Jordan Reiley. Jordan will do anything to keep Aurora safe.

This was a fast paced, "who did it" story line, with alot of heart felt feelings from both Jordan and Aurora that I really appreciated. You will want to definately give yourself some time when you start reading, because it is a hard book to put down. I would love to see more stories written about some of the other characters in this story!

No comments: